Saturday 24 August 2024

ZZ Top - Hard Rock Live, Hollywood, FL 2024-03-10

 A recent yet excellent show with Elwood Francis, from the Sharp Dressed Simple Man Tour, where ZZ Top shared the bill with Lynyrd Skynyrd. Get the very good quality recording in mp3 here , from the excellent heavybootz site. Never before have I struggled so much to find pictures for a show!!! I have managed to find the grand total of ONE picture from the FB account of the Hard Rock Hotel Hollywood FL, here. And I'm not even 100% sure that it comes from this very show! There are plenty of live photos available from the 2021 show, but almost NONE from the 2024 show. NOTHING AT ALL from the various ZZ Top FB and Instagram accounts. Unbelievable! If you ever come across some live photos from this show, please let me know! I am still trying to extract snapshots from a video but I am not too sure what it's going to look like... Oh well... It's up for grabs, anyway! 

























2 comments:

ZZ Top - Hard Rock Live, Hollywood, FL 2024-03-10

 A recent yet excellent show with Elwood Francis, from the  Sharp Dressed Simple Man Tour, where ZZ Top shared the bill with Lynyrd Skynyrd....