Sunday 17 July 2022

Rolling Stones Estadio Wanda Metropolitano, Madrid, Spain 2022-06-01

I have downloaded all the live bootlegs of the current Sixty 2022 European Tour made available by drthc on his excellent heavybootz blog. This was the very first show of the tour. In spite of the inevitable dull moments, I was rather positively surprised by the overal quality of these shows. Read some reviews of this first Madrid show with pictures hereGet this very good (A) quality recording here. Some videos of the whole show can be found here and here. Some pretty decent artwork for some of these live boots has surfaced along with the recordings. I wanted to give it a go, so I started making my own. Despite the challenge of finding the suitable fonts and  the appropriate visuals, I am not too dissatisfied with this first attempt. More to come. Enjoy!















2 comments: