Saturday 29 May 2021

The Del-Lords Le TrucK - Lyon Vénissieux France - April,10 1989

 A band that I'm particularly fond of! I know, the cover picture does not really correspond to the year of the recording and neither does the picture of the inside of the booklet. Yet, pictures of the Del Lords are especially difficult to find on the Internet. I was about to steal Robert Spencer's excellent pictures of the Del-Lords live in Estonia in 1989 when I finally decided to make do with what I already had. Again, it is what it is and might be upgraded in time. You may want to grab the video there.


















No comments:

Post a Comment

ZZ Top - Hard Rock Live, Hollywood, FL 2024-03-10

 A recent yet excellent show with Elwood Francis, from the  Sharp Dressed Simple Man Tour, where ZZ Top shared the bill with Lynyrd Skynyrd....