Saturday 29 May 2021

Georgia Satellites - Georgia Satellites: First Album Live! - Stinky's Homemade Records




On the excellent jonderblog, a Live version of the First Georgia Satellites album can be found, with fifteen mouth-watering tracks plus two interview excerpts! Get it here! I promise you won't regret it! I have made my own selection in order to stick to the 10 original tracks by the Sats and removed all other tracks, including the two interview parts. I have also made my own artwork for it. However, as I was unable to track a live version of Golden Light, I have put a version of this song by Dan Baird and Homemade Sin, which is what Stinky did for his second and third 'Live' albums by the Satellites.
 







2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the compliments and links to the blog!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much for all your work, your excellent blog and your nice comment, Jonder!

      Delete

ZZ Top - Hard Rock Live, Hollywood, FL 2024-03-10

 A recent yet excellent show with Elwood Francis, from the  Sharp Dressed Simple Man Tour, where ZZ Top shared the bill with Lynyrd Skynyrd....